UniTaq Bio holds two US patents*:
1. Methods and compositions for universal detection of nucleic acids https://patents.google.com/patent/US8940487B2 and
2. Methods and compositions for PCR using blocked and universal primers: https://patents.google.com/patent/US9523121B2
* European equivalents are pending
These patents are available for licensing for these applications:
1. Infections disease diagnostics, including drug resistance testing;
2. Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) for chromosomal aneuploidies, e.g., Down syndrome;
3. Companion Dx: somatic mutation, gene expression, methylation, copy number variation;
4. Closed tube target enrichment for NGS (next generation sequencing) that prevents sample contamination; can be used to detect somatic mutations in plasma.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.